top of page

Provincial Tournament Has Been Postponed

To all of our DI Team Managers, Appraisers, Volunteers & DI Community: It has just been announced that Ontario is closing all public schools for two weeks following March break, until April 5th, amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

Based on these new developments, the Board of DI Ontario has made the decision to put our Provincial Tournament ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, with the possibility of holding our tournament at a later date in the latter part of April.  Please note that we will not extend this into May. We are turning to all of you for your input for suggestions of possible options, both regarding possible changes to our current Tournament structure, as well as possible venues, as our current venue is not available for either of the Saturdays in the last half of April. Regardless of what happens, we are looking at MANY possible options for showcasing all of your teams' Challenge solutions.  We are asking ALL teams to keep their props while we try to figure out what steps we will take next.


bottom of page